We hope you can find everything you need to know about the services that we provide here at APS. We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality, efficient and professional services geared to empowering you to reach your goals. We will do everything we can to meet and exceed your expectations.
Therapy is also delivered in multiple modalities:
We have extensive experience treating the following conditions:
- Anger management/violence prevention.
- Treatment of trauma (PTSD, Borderline Personality Disorder)
- Grief & Bereavement
- Assessment and treatment of ADHD
- Treatment of Defiant Behavior
- Parenting Issues Including:
- Effective disciplining
- Marital conflict and its impact on children
- Helping children/teens deal with divorce in the family
- Issues related to new parenthood – explained in greater detail in the Maternal Mental Health Tab
- Anxiety Disorders
- Young Adult Mental Health – Specifically focusing on problems college age students face
- Substance Abuse
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We prefer to spend a little time on the phone to discuss how we may be able to help you because we know how important “Goodness of Fit” is when talking about personal matters.